It is a Will Week for anyone who can leave money to a charity in their Will as a legacy. Femaura would like to express their opportunity to inform you if you would like to leave your money.
Femaura Charity would need costs to support their aims such as:-
(1) TO RELIEVE THE NEEDS OF DEAF PEOPLE BY PROVIDING CONSULTANCY, INFORMATION, TRAINING, ADVICE AND EXPERT SERVICES.
(2) THE PROMOTION OF EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT BY:
- (I) ADVANCING EDUCATION AND RAISING AWARENESS IN THE DEAF COMMUNITY OF EQUALITY,
DIVERSITY AND PROVIDING CONSULTATION AND ADVICE ON HUMAN RIGHTS.
- (II) CONDUCTING RESEARCH ON EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY ISSUES AND PUBLISHING THE RESULTS TO THE PUBLIC.
- (III) HELPING DEAF PEOPLE TO ACCESS PUBLIC SERVICES AND BY PROMOTING EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY BETWEEN THE DEAF AND HEARING COMMUNITIES.
The Charity Commission recommend that you read the guidance how to write a will including ensure that you must be signed front of two witnesses. It is recommended that you should know that a will must follow certain legal requirements to be valid so the donation would pass to Femaura.
If you need a solicitor, we can recommend a list of solicitors who can assist you to make a will.
If you wish to contact us for more information